Monday 27 January 2014

The man full of dark fell for the girl full of light


 “Don’t underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it. Still, I’m sure it will all be fine.


You’ll never have to loath the darkest parts of yourself that care for me in spite of all I’ve done. I will be gone and you’ll be free. I just want you to be honest with me.


He's your first love. I intend to be your last. However long it takes.


Perhaps one day, in a year or even in a century, you’ll turn up at my door and let me show you what the world has to offer. You mark my words. Small-town boy, small-town life; it won’t be enough for you.


I’ve done more than enough. I’ve shown kindness, forgiveness, pity… because of you, Caroline. It was all for you.


So you’ve never felt the attraction that comes when someone who’s capable of doing terrible things for some reason cares only about you?” 


Klaus to Caroline - The Vampire Diaries

No comments:

Post a Comment